Our Appointment system is as follows:
Urgent Appointments/Home Visits
- All appointments are booked through the online from (Urgent or Routine)
- Online forms are available from 07:00 am to facilitate Urgent Medical Requests
- All forms are triaged on the day
- Home visit request 8.00 and 10:00
Routine Appointments/Online Triage
For any routine appointment requests please use the online consultation service this is available Monday to Friday 08:00am to 5:00PM. All forms are triaged on the day a triaged by a clinician.
Alternatively if you cannot use the online service please call after 2:00pm and a member of staff will assist you or you can visit the surgery between 2:00 and 4:000pm to use the computer provided.
In order for the smooth running of our Practice we advise the following:
- To avoid ‘squeezing’ in other members of your family into your appointment time slot.
- Try not to save several problems for one appointment - if there are several concerns that you need to discuss, please book a double appointment.
- Not to attend the Surgery during consulting times without an appointment, unless it is a genuine emergency.
Routine appointments are for ten minutes. Please arrive before your appointment time to ensure you don't lose your place. If you are late by more than 10 minutes you may have to rebook the appointment. Only one person per appointment.