Our Appointment system is as follows:
Urgent Appointments/Home Visits
- Please call from 8am for an urgent appointment
- Receptionist will ask for a brief description of the problem
- You will be added to the Clinician triage call list
- Home visit request 8.00 and 12.00pm
Routine Appointments/Online Triage
For any routine appointment requests please use the online consultation service this is available 24/7. You will be contacted and triaged by a Clinician within 48 working hours. If necessary the Clinician will book you in to see the relevant healthcare professional.
Alternatively if you cannot use the online service please call after 11am using option 1 and a member of staff will assist you.
In order for the smooth running of our Practice we advise the following:
- To avoid ‘squeezing’ in other members of your family into your appointment time slot.
- Try not to save several problems for one appointment - if there are several concerns that you need to discuss, please book a double appointment.
- Not to attend the Surgery during consulting times without an appointment, unless it is a genuine emergency.
Routine appointments are for ten minutes. Please arrive before your appointment time to ensure you don't lose your place. If you are late by more than 10 minutes you may have to rebook the appointment. Only one person per appointment.